The EQX764 is a graphic equalizer with 7 equalization bands, 4 input channels and 6 output channels.
Its equalizer is capable of reinforcing or attenuating audio in 7 different frequency ranges, allowing you to adjust the sound according to your preferences, with strong bass, well-defined mids and crystal-clear highs. It has been developed to offer maximum performance and quality, with outputs that can reach up to 10 VRMS, working like a LINE DRIVE, supplying more voltage to your amplifiers.
Its modern, robust design makes installing and adjusting the equalizer easy.
The EQX764 has dedicated outputs for the SUBWOOFER, in addition to the FRONT and REAR outputs, with various controls for adjusting and equalizing the audio, including:
• Dedicated LEVEL and FREQUENCY controls for the SUB output;
• An input channel selection switch (MAIN or HIGH);
• LEVEL controls for adjusting the level of each input (HIGH and MAIN);
• FRONT/REAR FADER control for adjusting the balance between the FRONT and REAR outputs;
• Blue LEDs illuminating the controls for easy adjustment, even in the dark;
• 7-band equalization controls: 50Hz, 125Hz, 315Hz, 750Hz, 2.2KHz, 6KHz and 16KHz.